Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Do You Slip Into Coma?




When it started I was about sixteen. Seeing it, one comes to understand why the empire collapsed under its own weight ...



And we with it. Just what does it matter?, If in the end we'll always have the autolitio ...



Come in brief ... everything has been a bad romance between worlds. And she tells us from the Mariana Trench:

And where is the love?

Love.

pd. maybe this is my last entry here. I traffic in transit, and my journey through this blog has an expiration date. Before, I wanted to leave recorded what rock and roll has been recording for decades: the sinking of a ship that sailed all. Lady Gaga buries her ass carbon fiber the last brick in the wall. E anima l is dead. Long live the non-rock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment