Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yellow Cervical Mucus Implantation Bleeding

Last post: ayahuasca manage

thought up no more post on this blog but yesterday something happened that I wanted to tell. It's something about ayahuasca and the famous summer retreats that are made in Spain. Apparently I am subscribed to the mailing list of a man who gives both here ayahuasca in the Amazon, which has a center. Not to mention how easy it is to invest in America, as I said Nino Bravo, when God made Eden thought in America, so we go there, because we all know this already. From what I do talk about is how the ayahuasca is the same as it does with everything else.
We denounce this time because it's my blog and I find worthy of reporting. I've complained a lot, and while I'm sick of it, the case is as paradigmatic of what is done here with the ayahuasca that deserves to be told point-blank. Nothing. Speaking of weekend retreats in idyllic locations on the peninsula and the Canary Islands for the modest price of 850 € per person, 5 day stay and everything else included. In the Canaries the price rises, and that includes visits to parks in the region, etc.. Very nice throughout, and a detail: if you lower the price a couple. The message is clear. All very nice, ideal for hippijos wearing expensive clothes brought from Bali (where the traffickers to buy two drives). If you go, do not be surprised to find Baby and noviete in Omaha plan om om om. ;
Hallucinating, and making use of the famous freedom of speech that boasts both the world seemingly civilized, I am writing to express my Mr Print:

With all due respect, and with which we are falling ... I think very expensive. There are people pasándoselo muuuuuuuuuucha wrong, you need medicine and can not afford this kind of event.
And it seems every day more and more expensive medicine becomes a matter for the privileged ... which I think is sad, frankly, because the medicine is for everyone. Okay, that may have to pay facilities: As is expensive and inaccessible to many. Makes think and reflect on who you give the medicine and what is the riddle: take the money to pay, and that those who need but can not access it due to lack of money, are excluded? Then do with medicine that we do everything.
That's all.
and a healthy
R

His reply came faster than expected: not more than twenty minutes. For its speed, it became clear that the sender was pissed. The typical Western reaction after the third war has already happened, is that the immediate response is only when we play the ego. And if the toilet does not belong to the elite, for worse, faster and sharper the reaction. I reproduce the email omitting, of course, the identity of the aforementioned:

Hi Roxanna,
(above misspelled my name, which puts me in the pot, but anyway, let)
think
do not know anything.
would greatly help you to learn even more by what the costs (not just materials) is to bring medicine to Europe ... which I do not think you know big deal.
carefully,
X


is possible that this man is right and I do not know much about medicine, as he says. In fact, I left with the urge to ask why is that if from the beginning says not even know-indeed, it is. I would ask what would be the brand that must be overcome, he said, to know something about medicine. Say ... having taken a "30 times?" 60 "How many? Or maybe it's that knowing or not knowing about the medicine has a direct relationship with the price we are willing to pay for that.
Then there is the other, the issue of cost - not only material he says that medicine is to bring to Spain. Truly, it is a good question. How do they enter it in the country? Ass questions, but since has emerged, and apparently this guy knows how to get medicine in Europe, as we asked. As he put it perhaps less European screens, I do not know ... the end of the day what counts today when entering a European airport is not so much what you bring in your suitcase as the color of your passport. And it is this Lord has aroused my curiosity, and I when I get to the bottom of something ... believe me I come. I do not say who will spend the rest of my life to figure out how to enter the ayahuasca in Spain: D, what it is that I entered the bug to know. It is then that his comment on the costs the first thing I brought to mind is the issue of black market, customs, etc. So that you have an idea, I came to Spain in '98 and I will not tell here the mess we got into Barajas two packages miserable mate. What will happen to the vine?
But back to the wheel of emails, I reproduce below my answer to the aforementioned:

Nor is to be angry, X. And if you do not know me at all do not send me anything else, and that's it. It's just that I know people who give medicine for a tenth of the value you propose, and one that directly does not charge a penny. All have helped me much, I do not take medicine for sport or hobby as much psychonaut posh, I take sick, so watch what you say, also come from another continent.
Do not rush to judging. C inmate at no time have I been disrespectful, except to talk to you have to have a "name" thing Here you see that takes a lot.
Greetings
R

Ya. That is not a nice reply, I admit. But my patience is gone, and I have not sixteen, I saw much of the world, I am a survivor and not a foreign capital heir. Frankly I'm sick of ninguneo of both caretaje. And I do not come with the cartoon of the costs of financing or with Western assumptions bienavenidos arguments. Ayahuasca is a medicine, not a summer pastime for us at the expense of a progressive weekend the price of a worker's salary. To me that I'm ashamed of others, will I've been an operator. I do not know this man, who if asked will say yes sure, I do not care.
Your response to my email has not arrived, fortunately, and I hope it never comes and I do not want to keep the fight, but I thought I should remind you that not everyone can access prices like that, and if we do with the ayahuasca as we do with everything else ... then I'm sorry, but it is best that Ayahuasca stay where you are, ie in the Amazon. Go and look there.
I know this may not seem fair for many people, including himself alluded to in this post-however, do not upload other reason than moving is not the reflection. Ayahuasca is good, no doubt, though when looking for a donor, such as X responses suggest the possibility of other alternatives. I have ever said in the topic abound ayahuasca lobbies as in the financial elite, which when weak influence worlds is necessary to have a name. Or a backup, in these things no-or very few, working alone, because it does not seem to get power. And wherever there is power disguised as the ultimate objective and I'm sorry, but I I will not. This is also happening in the environment of ayahuasca: care. And it makes the decision to start my personal search in another direction.
That said, I leave this blog. Have a good trip for those who touch, take it with good people, that you pay little and are willing to share your family with you. Ahó.

0 comments:

Post a Comment